[ Evariste | Forum ]

From: "Patrick SCHOULLER"
Subject: Programme Eureka / Cluster ITEA2 / Ouverture du premier appel le 2
        février 2006 / cloture 7 avril 2006

Madame monsieur

1st Call for Projects of ITEA 2

ITEA 2 (Information Technology for European Advancement), the successor of the
very successful ITEA programme, is a strategic pan-European programme for
advanced pre-competitive R&D in software for Software-intensive Systems and
Services (SiS).

ITEA 2 stimulates and supports projects that will give European industry a
leading edge in the area of SiS (in which software represents a significant
segment in system functionality, system development cost & risk and system
development time).

We are a major contributor to the European Research Area (ERA), supporting
coordinated national funding submissions within the EUREKA framework. Our
programme is open to partners from large industrial companies, small and
medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), as well as research institutes and
universities.

Our projects are bottom-up, industry-driven initiatives, involving
complementary R&D from at least two companies in two different countries
(according to EUREKA rules). Topics can range from software for product line
engineering to automotive platforms and from process automation to avionic
systems.

THE FIRST CALL FOR PROJECTS OF ITEA 2 OPENS ON 2 FEBRUARY 2006.
PROJECT OUTLINES MUST BE SUBMITTED BY 7 April 2006 AT THE LATEST.

If you plan to participate, now is the time to visit our website
(http://www.itea-office.org), start defining the general direction and
scope of
your project, look for potential consortium partners, and investigate local
funding possibilities. All 35 countries in the EUREKA framework give financial
support to ITEA projects but, as each country has its own rules for
participation, you should get in touch with representatives of your National
Public Authority first.

You’ll find a list of addresses of the National Public Authorities on our
website.

Our Calls for Projects involve a two-step procedure. First, short Project
Outlines (POs) are submitted. For those that are approved, the next step is to
submit a Full Project Proposal (FPP). These are evaluated and, if approved,
given the ITEA 2 (EUREKA-endorsed) label. Project participants can then apply
for funding in their own countries.
Technical Content

The research areas outlined in the ITEA Technology Roadmap for
Software-intensive Systems and the ITEA 2 Blue Book form the basis for the
technical content of each Call. In addition, we will publish mid December 2005
on our website a list of themes that are particularly relevant to this Call.

Preparation meeting

In order to help you prepare a Project Outline, locate potential partners,
join
existing consortia, and/or find out more about the specifics of the Call,
we’re
organising a Project Outline preparation meeting on 2 and 3 February 2006 in
Brussels. The preliminary programme is on our website, where you can
express an
interest in participating by filling in a registration form.

If you’re looking for partners to start a new project, have an idea for a
project but still need partners, or if you want to join a consortium, you can
also visit the Partner Search area on our website. This on-line service is
open
to all, which means that it can greatly facilitate the formation of consortia
and the definition of project proposals.

For more information

In the meantime, we’re here to provide help and offer advice.
You can get in touch with our programme coordinators

Antoine PERY (pery@itea-office.org)

and

Erik RODENBACH (rodenbach@itea-office.org)

by email or telephone: +31 40 247 5590.

Ce message vous est diffusé par :

Patrick SCHOULLER
Ministère de l'Economie des Finances et de l'Industrie
Direction Générale des Entreprises - STSI
Représentant national aux comités des programmes IST, E-TEN, E-CONTENT,
SIAP, MODINIS, IDABC
Site : http://www.telecom.gouv.fr
Vous pouvez retrouver tous les messages diffusés sur
http://www.evariste.org/actu/schouller

Vous recevez ce message car vous êtes sur une liste de personnes
potentiellement intéressées par toutes les activités nationales et
communautaires relatives à la société de l'information.
Pour vous désabonner de cette liste de diffusion, il suffit de m'envoyer un
email en rappelant l'adresse courriel concernée..